Class A CDL Driver
Quality Stone Veneer, Inc. has an opening for a full-time Class A CDL driver. This position can require overnight trips.
Position Summary: Safely transports company product and accessory materials between manufacturing facilities, job sites, and satellite offices. This is a safety-Sensitive position and a drug screen will be required prior to employment.
- Daily loading and transport of company product and materials. Verify and be responsible for contents of load.
- Daily pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Provide truck maintenance as needed and communicate with garage regarding any changes in truck condition.
- Exhibit safe driving skills and protect company property.
- Load and unload truck using forklift or Moffett.
- Use electronic log book – Omnitracs
Required Skills: The ideal candidate must be able to:
- Maintain at least a Class A CDL. Must have recent driving experience and a good driving record.
- Clearly communicate with logistics department, satellite offices, and customers.
- Seriously assume responsibility for company property and verification of load.
- Be flexible and willing to take on duties outside of traditional driver responsibilities as needed.
Prior experience in the construction/masonry fields a plus. Prior experience with, flat-bed, and moffett forklift desired.
Individual must be able to lift 80 lbs. Must be able to tolerate pushing/pulling motions, bending at waist, reaching above shoulder level, and alternating between periods of sitting and more strenuous manual labor.
Quality Stone Veneer, Inc. values providing opportunities for motivated individuals who show initiative and commitment. We are an EOE and offer competitive benefits.
Position: Full Time
Pay Rate: $20.00-25.00 per hour