Manage Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Payroll and Subcontractor Contracts employees and departments. Hold these departments accountable for their performance in accuracy, timeliness and compliance. Ensure that the above departments are adhering to sound financial policies and procedures both internally and externally. Monitor and maintain the accuracy of our ERP System.
Essential Job Responsibilities and Functions:
- Oversee the daily operations of the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Payroll and Subcontractor Contracts departments. Including but not limited to: monitor CASH Flow. Review and payment of all Quality Stone Veneer invoices and credit card statements. Deposits, (check, cash and EFT). Purchase orders approval. Updated Subcontractor requirements.
- Maintain accuracy of information in ERP System.
- Daily, weekly, and monthly analyze, compile, review, and report financial information.
- Reconcile the bank statement on a monthly basis.
- Calculate, file, pay, and enter sales and use tax monthly, quarterly, and semi-annually.
- Work on the improvement of all financial operations including the updating of policies and practices and the evaluation of possible new procedures. Determine and implement financial best practices.
- Learn and understand each role. Prepare detailed guides for employees to follow.
- Conduct external audits (401K and Worker’s Comp) on a yearly basis.
- Generate and manage internal audits on a quarterly basis and per department to ensure accurate and comprehensive data tracking.
- Complete all licensing and registration related to assets and other legal entities.
- Reinforce the confidentiality of AP/AR/Payroll and adhere to local, state and federal rules and regulations regarding customer and company privacy compliance.
- Effectively communicate both written and orally with all departments throughout the organization.
- Participate in continuing education opportunities related to financial management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Reports to Director of System Operations
- Accountable for accuracy in team(s) completed work.
- Accountable to maintain financial reporting standards and accuracy of reporting.
- Accountable to ensure cash flow activities are managed and completed timely.
- Accountable for standardization of company procedures and guides related to specific department.
- Accountable to maintain accuracy of data in ERP System.
- Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting essential for finance department effectiveness.
Required Skills & Physical Capabilities:
Must be able to:
- Hear well and speak clearly
- Alternate between sitting/standing for several hours at a time
- Twist torso in chair
- Bend at waist, kneel, and stoop
- Reach above head
- Move materials up to 10 lbs. such as files, books and office equipment.
- Answer phone calls and take messages
- Operate standard office equipment such as a computer and calculator
- File/copy documents
- Climb stairs
- Display proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) in English.
- Use close, color, and peripheral vision and depth perception. Also must maintain the ability to focus vision in order to perform essential job duties.
Quality Stone Veneer, Inc. values providing opportunities for motivated individuals who show initiative and commitment. We are an EOE and offer competitive benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year